Subject Areas on Research
- A case of atypical Bartonella henselae infection in a patient with methimazole-induced agranulocytosis.
- An adverse reaction to a medication given to treat an adverse reaction: a teachable moment.
- High-speed heart.
- Pseudothyrotoxic myopathy: a complication of thionamide therapy in hyperthyroidism.
- Sodium-iodide symporter (NIS)-mediated accumulation of [(211)At]astatide in NIS-transfected human cancer cells.
- The Role of Propylthiouracil in the Management of Graves' Disease in Adults: report of a meeting jointly sponsored by the American Thyroid Association and the Food and Drug Administration.
- The expression of microvesicles in the blood of patients with Graves' disease and its relationship to treatment.