Subject Areas on Research
- Antigenic conservation of primary structural regions of S-adenosylmethionine synthetase.
- Genetic studies of human neuropathic pain conditions: a review.
- Increased miR-21-3p in Injured Brain Microvascular Endothelial Cells after Traumatic Brain Injury Aggravates Blood-Brain Barrier Damage by Promoting Cellular Apoptosis and Inflammation through Targeting MAT2B.
- Methionine metabolism is essential for SIRT1-regulated mouse embryonic stem cell maintenance and embryonic development.
- Regulation of S-adenosylmethionine synthetase activity in cultured human lymphocytes.
- Relationship between methylome and transcriptome in patients with nonalcoholic fatty liver disease.
Keywords of People