Subject Areas on Research
- Antigenic conservation of primary structural regions of S-adenosylmethionine synthetase.
- Chromosomal localization and catalytic properties of the recombinant alpha subunit of human lymphocyte methionine adenosyltransferase.
- Consensus nomenclature for the mammalian methionine adenosyltransferase genes and gene products.
- Induction of hemoglobin synthesis by xylosyladenine in murine erythroleukemia cells. Metabolism of xylosyladenine and effects on transmethylation.
- Inhibition of nucleic acid methylation by cordycepin. In vivo synthesis of S-3'-DEOXYADENOSYLMETHIONINE BY WI-L2 human lymphoblasts.
- Methionine adenosyltransferase and S-adenosylmethionine in the developing rat lens.
- Methionine metabolism is essential for SIRT1-regulated mouse embryonic stem cell maintenance and embryonic development.
- Relationship between methylome and transcriptome in patients with nonalcoholic fatty liver disease.
Keywords of People