Subject Areas on Research
- Brain catecholamines and memory modulation: effects of footshock, amygdala implantation, and stimulation.
- Neuropsychological correlates of central monoamine function in chronic schizophrenia: relationship between CSF metabolites and cognitive function.
- Opposite modulation of capsaicin-evoked substance P release by glutamate receptors.
- Plasma homovanillic acid and performance on motor and cognitive tasks in community-dwelling elderly: MacArthur studies of successful aging.
- Regional brain catecholamines and memory: effects of footshock, amygdala implantation, and stimulation.
- Role of noradrenergic hyperactivity in neonatal opiate abstinence.
- Toward a rational pharmacotherapy of depression.