Subject Areas on Research
- Comparative transcriptome analysis reveals novel roles of the Ras and cyclic AMP signaling pathways in environmental stress response and antifungal drug sensitivity in Cryptococcus neoformans.
- Conserved motifs II to VI of DNA helicase II from Escherichia coli are all required for biological activity.
- Dosage-response relationships for methyl methanesulfonate in Drosophila melanogaster spermatozoa: DNA methylation per nucleotide vs. sex-linked recessive lethal frequency.
- Identification and characterization of Escherichia coli DNA helicase II mutants that exhibit increased unwinding efficiency.
- Increased rates of genomic deletions generated by mutations in the yeast gene encoding DNA polymerase delta or by decreases in the cellular levels of DNA polymerase delta.
- Involvement of two endonuclease III homologs in the base excision repair pathway for the processing of DNA alkylation damage in Saccharomyces cerevisiae.
- TNF-induced necroptosis and PARP-1-mediated necrosis represent distinct routes to programmed necrotic cell death.
- The p53-dependent G1 cell cycle checkpoint pathway and ataxia-telangiectasia.