Subject Areas on Research
- Assessment of purging with multidrug resistance (MDR) modulators and VP-16: results of long-term marrow culture.
- Capric acid and hydroxypropylmethylcellulose increase the immunogenicity of nasally administered peptide vaccines.
- Choice of vehicle affects pyraclostrobin toxicity in mice.
- Novel dry powder preparations of whole inactivated influenza virus for nasal vaccination.
- Polymerization of hemoglobins of mouse and man: structural basis.
- Semi-solid gels function as physical barriers to human immunodeficiency virus transport in vitro.
Keywords of People