Subject Areas on Research
- Acute phase response in exercise. II. Associations between vitamin E, cytokines, and muscle proteolysis.
- Developmental effects of alpha-fluoromethylhistidine, an irreversible inhibitor of histidine decarboxylase, on growth and on levels and turnover of catecholamines.
- Effects of alpha-fluoromethylhistidine (FMH), an irreversible inhibitor of histidine decarboxylase, on development of brain histamine and catecholamine systems in the neonatal rat.
- Enhanced protein breakdown after eccentric exercise in young and older men.
- Metabolic changes following eccentric exercise in trained and untrained men.
- Strength conditioning in older men: skeletal muscle hypertrophy and improved function.