Subject Areas on Research
- Isotope-dilution assay for urinary methylmalonic acid in the diagnosis of vitamin B12 deficiency. A prospective clinical evaluation.
- L-Carnitine insufficiency in disorders of organic acid metabolism: response to L-carnitine by patients with methylmalonic aciduria and 3-hydroxy-3-methylglutaric aciduria.
- Laboratory tests in the diagnosis of vitamin B12 (cobalamin) deficiency.
- Metabolic response to carnitine in methylmalonic aciduria. An effective strategy for elimination of propionyl groups.
- Parenteral nutrition in propionic and methylmalonic acidemia.
- Performance of the serum cobalamin assay for diagnosis of cobalamin deficiency.
- Proteomic and Biochemical Studies of Lysine Malonylation Suggest Its Malonic Aciduria-associated Regulatory Role in Mitochondrial Function and Fatty Acid Oxidation.