Subject Areas on Research
- Activation of human B lymphocytes. III. Concanavalin A-induced generation of suppressor cells of the plaque-forming cell response of normal human B lymphocytes.
- Activation of neutrophil superoxide production by concanavalin A can occur at low levels of intracellular ionized calcium.
- Con-A-stimulated superoxide production by granulocytes: reversible activation of NADPH oxidase.
- Dissociation between aggregation and superoxide production in human granulocytes.
- Is activation of the granulocyte by concanavalin-A a reversible process?
- Molecular symmetry as an aid to geometry determination in ligand protein complexes.
- Reactivity of avian RNA tumor viruses with lectins.
- Residual dipolar coupling derived orientational constraints on ligand geometry in a 53 kDa protein-ligand complex.