Subject Areas on Research
- Carcinogen-induced unscheduled DNA synthesis in xenotransplanted human tracheobronchial epithelium: comparison with rat tracheal epithelium.
- Chemical skin carcinogenesis is prevented in mice by the induced expression of a TGF-beta related transgene.
- Increased susceptibility to in vitro transformation of cells carrying the Eker tumor susceptibility mutation.
- Interactions of human mismatch repair proteins MutSalpha and MutLalpha with proteins of the ATR-Chk1 pathway.
- Renal cell carcinoma development in the rat independent of alterations at the VHL gene locus.
- Somatic mutation of hPMS2 as a possible cause of sporadic human colon cancer with microsatellite instability.