Subject Areas on Research
- Chemoprevention of NMU-induced rat mammary carcinoma with the combination of melatonin and 9-cis-retinoic acid.
- Methylation of deoxycytidine incorporated by excision-repair synthesis of DNA.
- Molecular histopathology by spectrally reconstructed nonlinear interferometric vibrational imaging.
- Optical biopsy of lymph node morphology using optical coherence tomography.
- Regression of NMU-induced mammary tumors with the combination of melatonin and 9-cis-retinoic acid.
- Stimulation and inhibition of 1,3-bis(2-chloroethyl)-1-nitrosourea-induced strand breaks and interstrand cross-linking in Col E1 plasmid deoxyribonucleic acid by polyamines and inorganic cations.
- Tumor prevention by 9-cis-retinoic acid in the N-nitroso-N-methylurea model of mammary carcinogenesis is potentiated by the pineal hormone melatonin.