Subject Areas on Research
- "Still" ill?
- A Placebo-Controlled, Prospective, Randomized Clinical Trial of Polyethylene Glycol and Methylprednisolone Sodium Succinate in Dogs with Intervertebral Disk Herniation.
- Corticosteroids improve survival of children with AIDS and Pneumocystis carinii pneumonia.
- Diffuse alveolar hemorrhage: retrospective review of clinical outcome in allogeneic transplant recipients treated with aminocaproic acid.
- Efficacy of steroids and hyperbaric oxygen on survival of dorsal skin flaps in rats.
- Heart xenograft survival with chimeric pig donors and modest immune suppression.
- High- and low-risk profiles for the development of multiple sclerosis within 10 years after optic neuritis: experience of the optic neuritis treatment trial.
- Ocular Surface Epithelial Atypia Mimicking Squamous Neoplasia in Association With Ulcerative Colitis.
- Pulse therapy. Therapeutic efficacy in the treatment of pyoderma gangrenosum.
- The effect of corticosteroids, dapsone and gold upon plasminogen activator synthesis and secretion by human epidermal cells cultured with pemphigus antibody.
- Visual function 5 years after optic neuritis: experience of the Optic Neuritis Treatment Trial. The Optic Neuritis Study Group.