Subject Areas on Research
- Accuracy of endometrial thickness in detecting benign endometrial pathology in postmenopausal women.
- Association between first-trimester vaginal bleeding and miscarriage.
- Continuation rates and reasons for removal among Implanon users accessing two family planning clinics in Queensland, Australia.
- Prospective evaluation of the impact of intermenstrual bleeding on natural fertility.
- Unopposed estradiol therapy in postmenopausal women: results from two randomized trials.