Subject Areas on Research
- Corticotropin secretory dynamics in humans under low glucocorticoid feedback.
- Ethanol-inducible microsomal aniline hydroxylase activity and cytochrome P-450 isozymes in adult hen liver.
- Involvement of radical species in the oxidation of aminopyrine and 4-aminoantipyrine by cumene hydroperoxide in rat liver microsomes.
- Pathophysiology of hypercortisolism in depression: pituitary and adrenal responses to low glucocorticoid feedback.
- Role of metabolic activation and the TRPA1 receptor in the sensory irritation response to styrene and naphthalene.
- The effects of anesthetics on stress responses to forebrain ischemia and reperfusion in the rat.
- The primary empty sella: clinical and radiographic characteristics and endocrine function.
Keywords of People