Subject Areas on Research
- Association of heat production with 18F-FDG accumulation in murine brown adipose tissue after stress.
- Iron in skin of mice with three etiologies of systemic iron overload.
- Modulation of ultraviolet light-induced epidermal damage: beneficial effects of tocopherol.
- Molecular basis for hair loss in mice carrying a novel nonsense mutation (Hrrh-R ) in the hairless gene (Hr).
- The near-naked hairless (Hr(N)) mutation disrupts hair formation but is not due to a mutation in the Hairless coding region.
Keywords of People