Subject Areas on Research
- Acylcarnitines in fibroblasts of patients with long-chain 3-hydroxyacyl-CoA dehydrogenase deficiency and other fatty acid oxidation disorders.
- Effects of 2,4-dichlorophenoxyacetic acid and picloram on biotransformation, peroxisomal and serum enzyme activities in channel catfish (Ictalurus punctatus).
- Immunological detection of the mitochondrial F1-ATPase alpha subunit in the matrix of rat liver peroxisomes. A protein involved in organelle biogenesis?
- Overexpression of leptin receptors in pancreatic islets of Zucker diabetic fatty rats restores GLUT-2, glucokinase, and glucose-stimulated insulin secretion.
- Oxidant, mixed-function oxidase and peroxisomal responses in channel catfish exposed to a bleached kraft mill effluent.
- The role of microparticles in inflammation and thrombosis.