Subject Areas on Research
- Association of the Robin sequence with the fragile X syndrome.
- Expanding the Spectrum of BAF-Related Disorders: De Novo Variants in SMARCC2 Cause a Syndrome with Intellectual Disability and Developmental Delay.
- Neonatal Micrognathia: National Trends in Early Mandibular Surgery.
- Sonic hedgehog from pharyngeal arch 1 epithelium is necessary for early mandibular arch cell survival and later cartilage condensation differentiation.
- Treatment planning and biomechanics of distraction osteogenesis from an orthodontic perspective.