Subject Areas on Research
- Carotid artery stenting with routine cerebral protection in high-risk patients.
- Cell aggregation: properties of cell surface factors from five species of sponge.
- Inflammation and viral infection: chemotactic activity resulting from the interaction of antiviral antibody and complement with cells infected with herpes simplex virus.
- Influence of lipid composition on physical properties and peg-mediated fusion of curved and uncurved model membrane vesicles: "nature's own" fusogenic lipid bilayer.
- Kinetic analysis of chemotactic factor generation in human serum via activation of the classical and alternate complement pathways.
- Leukemic reticuloendotheliosis: presence of a receptor for cytophilic antibody.
- Mouse model of subarachnoid hemorrhage associated cerebral vasospasm: methodological analysis.
- Nodular lymphoma--evidence for origin from follicular B lymphocytes.
- The effect of membrane filtration upon protein conformation.
- Ultrapore hemofiltration during extracorporeal circulation.
Keywords of People