Subject Areas on Research
- Carotid artery stenting with routine cerebral protection in high-risk patients.
- Cell aggregation: properties of cell surface factors from five species of sponge.
- Dosimetry of the chemical mutagen ethyl methanesulfonate in spermatozoan DNA from Drosophila melanogaster.
- Inflammation and viral infection: chemotactic activity resulting from the interaction of antiviral antibody and complement with cells infected with herpes simplex virus.
- Influence of lipid composition on physical properties and peg-mediated fusion of curved and uncurved model membrane vesicles: "nature's own" fusogenic lipid bilayer.
- Mouse model of subarachnoid hemorrhage associated cerebral vasospasm: methodological analysis.
- The effect of membrane filtration upon protein conformation.
Keywords of People