Subject Areas on Research
- Drivers of secondary succession rates across temperate latitudes of the Eastern USA: climate, soils, and species pools.
- Geographic variation and trends in carotid imaging among medicare beneficiaries, 2001 to 2006.
- How are we preparing nurse leaders? A study of baccalaureate curricula.
- Musculoskeletal injuries resulting from patient handling tasks among hospital workers.
- Panic attacks and suicide attempts in mid-adolescence.
- Patterns of intimate partner violence: correlates and outcomes.
- Psychosocial Risk Factors and Other Than Honorable Military Discharge: Providing Healthcare to Previously Ineligible Veterans.
- Surgical Fire Safety: An Ambulatory Surgical Center Quality Improvement Project.
- Temporal Trends in Difficult and Failed Tracheal Intubation in a Regional Community Anesthetic Practice.
- The experience and self-management of fatigue in patients on hemodialysis.
- Tobacco smoking and depressed mood in late childhood and early adolescence.
- Women's resources and use of strategies as risk and protective factors for reabuse over time.
Keywords of People