Subject Areas on Research
- Geographic variation and trends in carotid imaging among medicare beneficiaries, 2001 to 2006.
- How are we preparing nurse leaders? A study of baccalaureate curricula.
- Musculoskeletal injuries resulting from patient handling tasks among hospital workers.
- Panic attacks and suicide attempts in mid-adolescence.
- Patterns of intimate partner violence: correlates and outcomes.
- Tobacco smoking and depressed mood in late childhood and early adolescence.
- Women's resources and use of strategies as risk and protective factors for reabuse over time.
Keywords of People