Subject Areas on Research
- Caregiver Quality of Life Is Related to Severity of Otitis Media in Children.
- Evidence-based update on tympanostomy tube placement for otitis media in children.
- Impact of Otitis Media Severity on Children's Quality of Life.
- Influenza A vaccine decreases the incidence of otitis media in 6- to 30-month-old children in day care.
- Intranasal fluticasone associated with delayed tympanostomy tube placement in children with eustachian tube dysfunction.
- Late diagnosis of congenital sensorineural hearing impairment: why are detection methods failing?
- Methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus (MRSA) pediatric tympanostomy tube otorrhea.
- Nonadherence to Guideline Recommendations for Tympanostomy Tube Insertion in Children Based on Mega-database Claims Analysis.
- The Cooperative Outcomes Group for ENT: a multicenter prospective cohort study on the outcomes of tympanostomy tubes for children with otitis media.
- The development of frequency weighting for speech in children with a history of otitis media with effusion.
- The effects of transtympanic micropressure treatment in people with unilateral Meniere's disease.
- Trends in Otitis Media and Myringotomy With Tube Placement Among American Indian and Alaska Native Children and the US General Population of Children After Introduction of the 13-valent Pneumococcal Conjugate Vaccine.
- Tympanostomy tube outcomes in children at-risk and not at-risk for developmental delays.
- Use of ototopical antibiotics in treating 3 common ear diseases.
Keywords of People