Subject Areas on Research
- Mental health impact of the Iraq and Afghanistan conflicts: a review of US research, service provision, and programmatic responses.
- Mental health symptoms in combat medic training: a longitudinal examination.
- Millennium Cohort: the 2001-2003 baseline prevalence of mental disorders in the U.S. military.
- RESPECT-Mil: feasibility of a systems-level collaborative care approach to depression and post-traumatic stress disorder in military primary care.
- The need for psychodynamic principles in outreach to new combat veterans and their families.
Keywords of People
- Kimbrel, Nathan Andrew, Associate Professor in Psychiatry and Behavioral Sciences, Psychiatry & Behavioral Sciences, Behavioral Medicine & Neurosciences