Subject Areas on Research
- Durhamycin A, a potent inhibitor of HIV Tat transactivation.
- Glutamine induces heat shock protein expression via O-glycosylation and phosphorylation of HSF-1 and Sp1.
- Managing the complications of plasma cell myeloma.
- Multimodal regulation of E2F1 gene expression by progestins.
- Non-autonomy of parathyroid hormone secretion in acute primary hyperparathyroidism.
- Treatment of five subcutaneous human glioma tumor lines in athymic mice with carmustine, procarbazine, and mithramycin.
Keywords of People