Subject Areas on Research
- Chemotherapy of subcutaneous and intracranial human medulloblastoma xenografts in athymic nude mice.
- Intensive induction chemotherapy and radiation for organ preservation in patients with advanced resectable head and neck carcinoma.
- New anticancer agents.
- Phase II trial of mitoguazone in children with leukemia and lymphoma: a Pediatric Oncology Group Study.
- Red blood cell polyamine levels and host toxicity during continuous alpha-difluoromethylornithine infusion.
- Whole body hyperthermia and heat-sensitizing drugs: a pilot study in canine lymphoproliferative disease.