Subject Areas on Research
- Acute phase of myocardial infarction.
- Community-based intervention to increase HIV testing and case detection in people aged 16-32 years in Tanzania, Zimbabwe, and Thailand (NIMH Project Accept, HPTN 043): a randomised study.
- Investigation of new psychophysical measures for evaluation of similar images on thoracic computed tomography for distinction between benign and malignant nodules.
- Mobile cardiac catheterization laboratories increase use of cardiac care in women and African Americans.
- NIMH Project Accept (HPTN 043) HIV/AIDS community mobilization (CM) to promote mobile HIV voluntary counseling and testing (MVCT) in rural communities in Northern Thailand: modifications by experience.
- Patient compliance in mobile screening mammography.
- Perceived barriers to mammography among underserved women in a Breast Health Center Outreach Program.