subject area of
- Amino acid determinants for NMDA receptor inhibition by conantokin-T.
- Direct binding properties of conantokins to native N-methyl-d-aspartate receptors.
- Inhibition of MK801 binding in adult rat brain sections by conantokin-G and conantokin-T.
- Inhibition of NMDA-induced currents by conantokin-G and conantokin-T in cultured embryonic murine hippocampal neurons.
- Kinetic and mechanistic characterization of NMDA receptor antagonism by replacement and truncation variants of the conantokin peptides.
- Regulators of G protein signaling proteins as determinants of the rate of desensitization of presynaptic calcium channels.
- The amino acid residue at sequence position 5 in the conantokin peptides partially governs subunit-selective antagonism of recombinant N-methyl-D-aspartate receptors.