Subject Areas on Research
- Androgens predict parasitism in female meerkats: a new perspective on a classic trade-off.
- Beyond aggression: Androgen-receptor blockade modulates social interaction in wild meerkats.
- Exceptional endocrine profiles characterise the meerkat: sex, status, and reproductive patterns.
- Incidence and biomarkers of pregnancy, spontaneous abortion, and neonatal loss during an environmental stressor: Implications for female reproductive suppression in the cooperatively breeding meerkat.
- Social odours covary with bacterial community in the anal secretions of wild meerkats.