Subject Areas on Research
- Chromosome 3 analysis of uveal melanoma using fine-needle aspiration biopsy at the time of plaque radiotherapy in 140 consecutive cases.
- Regression of uveal melanoma after plaque radiotherapy and thermotherapy based on chromosome 3 status.
- Small choroidal melanoma with chromosome 3 monosomy on fine-needle aspiration biopsy.
- Tiling path resolution mapping of constitutional 1p36 deletions by array-CGH: contiguous gene deletion or "deletion with positional effect" syndrome?
- Utility of EGFR and PTEN numerical aberrations in the evaluation of diffusely infiltrating astrocytomas. Laboratory investigation.
- XY sex reversal and gonadal dysgenesis due to 9p24 monosomy.