Subject Areas on Research
- Comparing habitat suitability and connectivity modeling methods for conserving pronghorn migrations.
- Ecological differentiation facilitates fine-scale coexistence of sexual and asexual Boechera.
- High genetic diversity and population differentiation in Boechera fecunda, a rare relative of Arabidopsis.
- Identifying linkages between land use, geomorphology, and aquatic habitat in a mixed-use watershed.
- Landscape position influences microbial composition and function via redistribution of soil water across a watershed.