Subject Areas on Research
- Combinatorial and synergistic properties of CaMV 35S enhancer subdomains.
- Crystal structure of the serine protease domain of Sesbania mosaic virus polyprotein and mutational analysis of residues forming the S1-binding pocket.
- Natively unfolded nucleic acid binding P8 domain of SeMV polyprotein 2a affects the novel ATPase activity of the preceding P10 domain.
- Processing of SeMV polyproteins revisited.
- Site-specific mutations alter in vitro factor binding and change promoter expression pattern in transgenic plants.
- Tissue-specific expression from CaMV 35S enhancer subdomains in early stages of plant development.