Subject Areas on Research
- Biological mechanisms of disease and death in Moscow: rationale and design of the survey on Stress Aging and Health in Russia (SAHR).
- Black tea consumption and risk of rectal cancer in Moscow population.
- Handgrip strength and its prognostic value for mortality in Moscow, Denmark, and England.
- Perceived stress and biological risk: is the link stronger in Russians than in Taiwanese and Americans?
- Prevalence, components, and correlates of metabolic syndrome (MetS) among elderly Muscovites.
- Sex differences in health and mortality in Moscow and Denmark.
- [Analysis of genetic heterogeneity of bronchial asthma in relation with the age at the onset of disease]
- [Population risk of bronchial asthma occurrence in Moscow]