Subject Areas on Research
- Alcohol, Injuries, and Outcomes Comparing Injured Moped and Motorcycle Drivers.
- Contained hematoma (pseudoaneurysm) of the inferior vena cava associated with blunt abdominal trauma.
- Effect of free distribution of safety equipment on usage among motorcycle-taxi drivers in Tanzania--A cluster randomised controlled trial.
- Hotspots and causes of motor vehicle crashes in Baltimore, Maryland: A geospatial analysis of five years of police crash and census data.
- Injury prevalence and safety habits of boda boda drivers in Moshi, Tanzania: A mixed methods study.
- The Association of Gasoline Prices With Hospital Utilization and Costs for Motorcycle and Nonmotorcycle Motor Vehicle Injuries in the United States.
- The epidemiology of road traffic injury hotspots in Kigali, Rwanda from police data.
- The impact response of motorcycle helmets at different impact severities