Subject Areas on Research
- Biomarkers of chronic fluoride exposure in groundwater in a highly exposed population.
- Fluoride exposure from groundwater as reflected by urinary fluoride and children's dental fluorosis in the Main Ethiopian Rift Valley.
- Fluorosis development in seven age cohorts after an 11-month break in water fluoridation.
- Groundwater quality and its health impact: An assessment of dental fluorosis in rural inhabitants of the Main Ethiopian Rift.
- The effect of non-fluoride factors on risk of dental fluorosis: evidence from rural populations of the Main Ethiopian Rift.
- The effects of a break in water fluoridation on the development of dental caries and fluorosis.
Keywords of People