Subject Areas on Research
- Adenosine 3',5'-monophosphate (cyclic AMP) as the mediator of the actions of melanocyte stimulating hormone (MSH) and norepinephrine on the frog skin.
- Apolipoprotein A-IV interacts synergistically with melanocortins to reduce food intake.
- Fluorine-18-labeled [Nle4,D-Phe7]-alpha-MSH, an alpha-melanocyte stimulating hormone analogue.
- Identification of alpha-melanocyte stimulating hormone as a potential immunosuppressive factor in aqueous humor.
- Immunoreactive vasoactive intestinal peptide contributes to the immunosuppressive activity of normal aqueous humor.
- Methylator resistance mediated by mismatch repair deficiency in a glioblastoma multiforme xenograft.
- Preparation, cytotoxicity, and in vivo antitumor efficacy of 111In-labeled modular nanotransporters.