Subject Areas on Research
- A straightforward, quantitative ultra-performance liquid chromatography-tandem mass spectrometric method for heparan sulfate, dermatan sulfate and chondroitin sulfate in urine: an improved clinical screening test for the mucopolysaccharidoses.
- Carrier detection in Sanfilippo syndrome type B: report of six families.
- Clinical outcome of cerebrospinal fluid shunting for communicating hydrocephalus in mucopolysaccharidoses I, II, and III: a retrospective analysis of 13 patients.
- Compressive myelopathy in Maroteaux-Lamy syndrome: clinical and pathological findings.
- Improvements in sensorineural hearing loss after cord blood transplant in patients with mucopolysaccharidosis.
- Quantification of glycosaminoglycans in urine by isotope-dilution liquid chromatography-electrospray ionization tandem mass spectrometry.
- Transplant outcomes in mucopolysaccharidoses.
Keywords of People