Subject Areas on Research
- A straightforward, quantitative ultra-performance liquid chromatography-tandem mass spectrometric method for heparan sulfate, dermatan sulfate and chondroitin sulfate in urine: an improved clinical screening test for the mucopolysaccharidoses.
- Atypical Presentation of Acute Angle-Closure Glaucoma in Maroteaux-Lamy Mucopolysaccharidosis with Patent Prophylactic Laser Peripheral Iridotomy: A Case Report.
- Clinical outcomes following hematopoietic stem cell transplantation for the treatment of mucopolysaccharidosis VI.
- Compressive myelopathy in Maroteaux-Lamy syndrome: clinical and pathological findings.
- Efficient analysis of urinary glycosaminoglycans by LC-MS/MS in mucopolysaccharidoses type I, II and VI.