Subject Areas on Research
- Epidemiology and outcome of invasive fungal infection in adult hematopoietic stem cell transplant recipients: analysis of Multicenter Prospective Antifungal Therapy (PATH) Alliance registry.
- Fatal Apophysomyces elegans infection transmitted by deceased donor renal allografts.
- How Clean Is the Linen at My Hospital? The Mucorales on Unclean Linen Discovery Study of Large United States Transplant and Cancer Centers.
- Latest Thoughts on Treating Pediatric Mucormycosis.
- Sex in the Mucoralean fungi.
- Tornadic Shear Stress Induces a Transient, Calcineurin-Dependent Hypervirulent Phenotype in Mucorales Molds.
- Widely disseminated Cunninghamella mucormycosis in an adult renal transplant patient: case report and review of the literature.
- Zygomycosis caused by Cunninghamella bertholletiae: mycologic aspects.