Subject Areas on Research
- Epidemiology and outcome of invasive fungal infection in adult hematopoietic stem cell transplant recipients: analysis of Multicenter Prospective Antifungal Therapy (PATH) Alliance registry.
- Fatal Apophysomyces elegans infection transmitted by deceased donor renal allografts.
- Fungi that Infect Humans.
- Isavuconazole for treatment of invasive fungal diseases caused by more than one fungal species.
- Sex in the Mucoralean fungi.
- Widely disseminated Cunninghamella mucormycosis in an adult renal transplant patient: case report and review of the literature.
- Zygomycosis caused by Cunninghamella bertholletiae: mycologic aspects.