Subject Areas on Research
- A hypothetic mechanism of diethylstilbestrol(DES)-induced anomalies in exposed progeny.
- Development of mullerian inhibiting substance as an anti-cancer drug.
- Differential expression of p63 isoforms in female reproductive organs.
- Experimental study of the effect of diethylstilbestrol on the development of the human female reproductive tract.
- K-ras mutations in Müllerian inclusion cysts associated with serous borderline tumors of the ovary.
- Leiomyoma in a müllerian remnant. A case report.
- Morphologic correlates of molecular alterations in extrauterine Müllerian carcinomas.
- Mullerian agenesis and thrombocytopenia absent radius syndrome: a case report and review of syndromes associated with Mullerian agenesis.
- Mullerian dysgenesis: a critical review of the literature.
- Phase I study of intraperitoneal recombinant human interleukin 12 in patients with Müllerian carcinoma, gastrointestinal primary malignancies, and mesothelioma.
- The embryologic development of the human vagina.
- Timing and irreversibility of Müllerian duct inhibition in the embryonic reproductive tract of the human male.
Keywords of People