Subject Areas on Research
- Harmony on the second dose of measles vaccine.
- Measles immunity in HIV-infected children.
- Measles inclusion-body encephalitis caused by the vaccine strain of measles virus.
- Modified varicella-like syndrome in children previously vaccinated with live attenuated measles, mumps, rubella and varicella vaccine.
- Safety and immunogenicity of a combination measles, mumps, rubella and varicella vaccine (ProQuad).
- The delivery of immunizations and other preventive services in private practices.
- Varicella vaccination in a primary care pediatric practice.