Subject Areas on Research
- Building geographic information system capacity in local health departments: lessons from a North Carolina project.
- Can government regulate portion sizes?
- Can rural health insurance improve equity in health care utilization? A comparison between China and Vietnam.
- Decentralizing rural health services: a case study in China.
- Portion sizes and beyond--government's legal authority to regulate food-industry practices.
- State but not district nutrition policies are associated with less junk food in vending machines and school stores in US public schools.
- Strategies to reduce youth tobacco use: opportunities for local government.
- What lessons can be drawn from tuberculosis (TB) control in China in the 1990s? An analysis from a health system perspective.
Keywords of People