Subject Areas on Research
- Botulinum Toxin: Techniques Within Pediatric Physiatry.
- Clinical aspects of neurolathyrism in Unnao, India.
- Comparison of Tc99m-DTPA and indium-111 DTPA studies of baclofen pump function.
- Congenital ichthyosis with spastic paraplegia of adult onset.
- Effects of botulinum toxin A on upper limb spasticity in children with cerebral palsy.
- Electrical stimulation of the conus medullaris to control the bladder in the paraplegic patient. A 10-year review.
- Electrophysiological evidence for afferent nerve fibers in human ventral roots.
- Factors affecting procedural pain in children during and immediately after intramuscular botulinum toxin injections for spasticity.
- Intracranial hypotension from intrathecal baclofen pump insertion. A case report and review of the literature.
- Long-term safety and efficacy of continuous intrathecal baclofen.
- Myotendinous lengthening of the elbow flexor muscles to improve active motion in patients with elbow spasticity following brain injury.
- Open-label pilot trial of levetiracetam for cramps and spasticity in patients with motor neuron disease.
- Poststroke chronic disease management: towards improved identification and interventions for poststroke spasticity-related complications.
Keywords of People