Subject Areas on Research
- A molecular genetic linkage map of mouse chromosome 7.
- Clustering of voltage-sensitive sodium channels on axons is independent of direct Schwann cell contact in the dystrophic mouse.
- Expression of full-length and truncated dystrophin mini-genes in transgenic mdx mice.
- Improved adenoviral vectors for gene therapy of Duchenne muscular dystrophy.
- Non-invasive MRI and spectroscopy of mdx mice reveal temporal changes in dystrophic muscle imaging and in energy deficits.
- Systemic gene transfer to skeletal muscle using reengineered AAV vectors.
- Tenascin-C expression in dystrophin-related muscular dystrophy.
Keywords of People