Subject Areas on Research
- A molecular genetic linkage map of mouse chromosome 7.
- An error in dystrophin mRNA processing in golden retriever muscular dystrophy, an animal homologue of Duchenne muscular dystrophy.
- Biochemical and cytochemical comparison of surface membranes from normal and dystrophic chickens.
- Chimaera mouse study shows absence of disease in genetically dystrophic muscle.
- Clustering of voltage-sensitive sodium channels on axons is independent of direct Schwann cell contact in the dystrophic mouse.
- Dose-dependent restoration of dystrophin expression in cardiac muscle of dystrophic mice by systemically delivered morpholino.
- Expression of full-length and truncated dystrophin mini-genes in transgenic mdx mice.
- Improved adenoviral vectors for gene therapy of Duchenne muscular dystrophy.
- Non-invasive MRI and spectroscopy of mdx mice reveal temporal changes in dystrophic muscle imaging and in energy deficits.
- Normal basal laminas are realized on dystrophic Schwann cells in dystrophic in equilibrium shiverer chimera nerves.
- Peripheral nerves in shiverer----dystrophic mouse chimeras: evidence that a non-Schwann cell component is required for axon ensheathment in vivo.
- Schwann cell multiplication deficit in nerve roots of newborn dystrophic mice. A radioautographic and ultrastructural study.
- Sensorineural hearing loss in the mdx mouse: a model of Duchenne muscular dystrophy.
- Systemic gene transfer to skeletal muscle using reengineered AAV vectors.
- Tenascin-C expression in dystrophin-related muscular dystrophy.
Keywords of People