Subject Areas on Research
- Compression of the musculocutaneous nerve at the elbow.
- Forearm neuropathy and pruritus.
- Isolated musculocutaneous neuropathy caused by a proximal humeral exostosis.
- Musculocutaneous nerve entrapment revisited.
- Nerve transposition for the restoration of elbow flexion following brachial plexus avulsion injuries.
- The low anterior five-o'clock portal during arthroscopic shoulder surgery performed in the beach-chair position.
- The restoration of elbow flexion with intercostal nerve transfers.