Subject Areas on Research
- A classification for genetic disorders of interest to orthopaedists.
- Aberrant origin of the long head of the biceps: a case series.
- Bi-allelic Variants in TONSL Cause SPONASTRIME Dysplasia and a Spectrum of Skeletal Dysplasia Phenotypes.
- CSGALNACT1-congenital disorder of glycosylation: A mild skeletal dysplasia with advanced bone age.
- Comparison of Complications and Clinical and Radiographic Outcomes Between Nonobese and Obese Patients with Adult Spinal Deformity Undergoing Minimally Invasive Surgery.
- Current concepts in pediatric temporomandibular joint disorders: Part 1. Etiology, epidemiology, and classification.
- Infection related never events in pediatric patients undergoing spinal fusion procedures in United States: prevalence and predictors.
- Mullerian agenesis and thrombocytopenia absent radius syndrome: a case report and review of syndromes associated with Mullerian agenesis.
- Physical therapy management of Pompe disease.
- Physical therapy management of infants and children with hypophosphatasia.
- Selenomethionine exposure affects chondrogenic differentiation and bone formation in Japanese medaka (Oryzias latipes).
- TCDD disrupts hypural skeletogenesis during medaka embryonic development.
- Torticollis in an infant caused by hereditary muscle aplasia.
Keywords of People
- Allori, Alexander C, Assistant Professor of Surgery, Surgery, Plastic, Maxillofacial, and Oral Surgery
- Case, Laura Elizabeth, Associate Professor in Orthopaedic Surgery, Pediatrics, Medical Genetics
- Rethorn, Zachary D., Instructor, Medical Center in the Department of Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedics, Physical Therapy