Subject Areas on Research
- A classification for genetic disorders of interest to orthopaedists.
- Aberrant origin of the long head of the biceps: a case series.
- Clinical delineation and natural history of the PIK3CA-related overgrowth spectrum.
- Comparison of Complications and Clinical and Radiographic Outcomes Between Nonobese and Obese Patients with Adult Spinal Deformity Undergoing Minimally Invasive Surgery.
- Current concepts in pediatric temporomandibular joint disorders: Part 1. Etiology, epidemiology, and classification.
- Infection related never events in pediatric patients undergoing spinal fusion procedures in United States: prevalence and predictors.
- Mullerian agenesis and thrombocytopenia absent radius syndrome: a case report and review of syndromes associated with Mullerian agenesis.
- Physical therapy management of Pompe disease.
- Physical therapy management of infants and children with hypophosphatasia.
- TCDD disrupts hypural skeletogenesis during medaka embryonic development.
- Torticollis in an infant caused by hereditary muscle aplasia.
Keywords of People
- Allori, Alexander C, Assistant Professor of Surgery, Surgery, Plastic, Maxillofacial, and Oral Surgery
- Case, Laura Elizabeth, Associate Professor of Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedics, Physical Therapy
- Rethorn, Zachary D., Instructor, Medical Center in the Department of Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedics, Physical Therapy