Subject Areas on Research
- Ensuring treatment fidelity in a multi-site behavioral intervention study: implementing NIH Behavior Change Consortium recommendations in the SMART trial.
- Implementation of Individualized Music in Long-Term Care: Application of the PARiHS Framework.
- Implementation of personalized music listening for assisted living residents with dementia.
- Multidimensional team-based intervention using musical cues to reduce odds of facility-acquired pressure ulcers in long-term care: a paired randomized intervention study.
- Music meets surgery: two sides to the art of "healing".
- Parental perspectives on a behavioral health music intervention for adolescent/young adult resilience during cancer treatment: report from the children's oncology group.
- Preliminary efficacy of a lovingkindness meditation intervention for patients undergoing biopsy and breast cancer surgery: A randomized controlled pilot study.
- Randomized clinical trial of therapeutic music video intervention for resilience outcomes in adolescents/young adults undergoing hematopoietic stem cell transplant: a report from the Children's Oncology Group.
- Recruitment strategies and rates of a multi-site behavioral intervention for adolescents and young adults with cancer.
- Stories and Music for Adolescent/Young Adult Resilience During Transplant Partnerships: Strategies to Support Academic-Clinical Nurse Collaborations in Behavioral Intervention Studies.
- Sweet the sound. Music in medicine.
- The effect of noise-cancelling headphones or music on pain perception and anxiety in men undergoing transrectal prostate biopsy.
- The effect of standard care, ibuprofen, and music on pain relief and patient satisfaction in adults with musculoskeletal trauma.
- Transtheoretical Model Based Exercise Counseling Combined with Music Skipping Rope Exercise on Childhood Obesity.
- Using diversional activity to enhance coping.
Keywords of People