Subject Areas on Research
- Disarming the mustard oil bomb.
- Frequency-dependence stabilizes competitive interactions among four annual plants.
- Mustard oils and cannabinoids excite sensory nerve fibres through the TRP channel ANKTM1.
- TRPA1 is a major oxidant sensor in murine airway sensory neurons.
- The pore-domain of TRPA1 mediates the inhibitory effect of the antagonist 6-methyl-5-(2-(trifluoromethyl)phenyl)-1H-indazole.
- Transient receptor potential ion channels V4 and A1 contribute to pancreatitis pain in mice.