Subject Areas on Research
- A psychotherapeutic approach to silent children.
- Contributions of intrinsic membrane dynamics to fast network oscillations with irregular neuronal discharges.
- Easing the burden of social anxiety disorder.
- Neurocognitive outcome 12 months following cerebellar mutism syndrome in pediatric patients with medulloblastoma.
- Reversal of lifelong mutism after anterior cervical discectomy and fusion for myelopathy.
- The Vineland Adaptive Behavior Scales: supplementary norms for individuals with autism.