Subject Areas on Research
- Association between 16S-23S internal transcribed spacer sequence groups of Mycobacterium avium complex and pulmonary disease.
- Epidemiology of nontuberculous mycobacteria isolations among central North Carolina residents, 2006-2010.
- Evaluation of the accuracy and reproducibility of a practical PCR panel assay for rapid detection and differentiation of Mycobacterium avium subspecies.
- Genetic diversity among Mycobacterium avium complex strains recovered from children with and without human immunodeficiency virus infection.
- In vivo protein expression and immune responses generated by DNA vaccines expressing mycobacterial antigens fused with a reporter protein.
- Mice deficient in LRG-47 display increased susceptibility to mycobacterial infection associated with the induction of lymphopenia.
- Mycobacterium avium-intracellulare cellulitis occurring with septic arthritis after joint injection: a case report.
- Protection against Mycobacterium avium by DNA vaccines expressing mycobacterial antigens as fusion proteins with green fluorescent protein.
- Sequence-based differentiation of strains in the Mycobacterium avium complex.
- The GroES antigens of Mycobacterium avium and Mycobacterium paratuberculosis.
- The p47 GTPase Lrg-47 (Irgm1) links host defense and hematopoietic stem cell proliferation.
Keywords of People
- Taylor, Gregory Alan, Professor in Medicine, Immunology