Subject Areas on Research
- A direct comparison of procedures for the detection of mycoplasma in tissue culture.
- Are mycoplasma membrane proteins affected by variations in membrane fatty acid composition?
- Bacteria Boost Mammalian Host NAD Metabolism by Engaging the Deamidated Biosynthesis Pathway.
- Bacterial lipopolysaccharides and mycoplasmal lipoglycans: a comparison between their abilities to induce macrophage-mediated tumor cell killing and Limulus amebocyte lysate clotting.
- Bacteriology of the vagina.
- Benefits and harms of doxycycline treatment for Gulf War veterans' illnesses: a randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled trial.
- Elimination of mycoplasma from human B-lymphoblastoid cell lines.
- Isolation and characterization of a novel human prostatic stromal cell culture: DuK50.
- Isolation of a mycoplasma-specific binding peptide from an unbiased phage-displayed peptide library.
- Mycoplasma hominis septic arthritis: two case reports and review.
- Mycoplasmal pericarditis: evidence of invasive disease.
- Thermal-turbidimetric studies of membranes from Acholeplasma laidlawii.
Keywords of People