Subject Areas on Research
- Acquired immunodeficiency syndrome-like illness associated with systemic Mycoplasma fermentans infection in a human immunodeficiency virus-negative homosexual man.
- Adult pneumonia in a general hospital. Etiology and host risk factors.
- Bacteriology of the vagina.
- Benefits and harms of doxycycline treatment for Gulf War veterans' illnesses: a randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled trial.
- Cardiothoracic Transplant Recipient Mycoplasma hominis: An Uncommon Infection with Probable Donor Transmission.
- Donor-Derived Mycoplasma hominis and an Apparent Cluster of M. hominis Cases in Solid Organ Transplant Recipients.
- Herpes simplex type II and Mycoplasma genitalium as risk factors for heterosexual HIV transmission: report from the heterosexual HIV transmission study.
- Influenza research in the Soviet Union--1974.
- Mycoplasma hominis septic arthritis: two case reports and review.
- Mycoplasmal pericarditis: evidence of invasive disease.
- No serologic evidence of an association found between Gulf War service and Mycoplasma fermentans infection.
- Pharmacokinetics of moxifloxacin in an infant with Mycoplasma hominis meningitis.
- Septic arthritis due to Mycoplasma hominis.
- Surfactant protein-A inhibits mycoplasma-induced dendritic cell maturation through regulation of HMGB-1 cytokine activity.
Keywords of People