Subject Areas on Research
- Azithromycin chemoprophylaxis.
- Crystallization, preliminary X-ray analysis and biophysical characterization of HPr kinase/phosphatase of Mycoplasma pneumoniae.
- Genetic variation in SP-A2 leads to differential binding to Mycoplasma pneumoniae membranes and regulation of host responses.
- Mast cell TNF receptors regulate responses to Mycoplasma pneumoniae in surfactant protein A (SP-A)-/- mice.
- Microfluidic platform versus conventional real-time polymerase chain reaction for the detection of Mycoplasma pneumoniae in respiratory specimens.
- Multiplexed real-time polymerase chain reaction on a digital microfluidic platform.
- Mycoplasma pneumoniae and Chlamydia pneumoniae strain TWAR infections in U.S. Marine Corps recruits.
- Mycoplasma pneumoniae induces airway epithelial cell expression of MUC5AC in asthma.
- Randomized, placebo-controlled clinical trial of oral azithromycin prophylaxis against respiratory infections in a high-risk, young adult population.
- SHP-1 as a critical regulator of Mycoplasma pneumoniae-induced inflammation in human asthmatic airway epithelial cells.
- SP-A preserves airway homeostasis during Mycoplasma pneumoniae infection in mice.
- Serologic evidence of respiratory and rickettsial infections among Somali refugees.
- Surfactant protein A is defective in abrogating inflammation in asthma.
- Surfactant protein-A inhibits mycoplasma-induced dendritic cell maturation through regulation of HMGB-1 cytokine activity.
- [Etiologic characteristics of adult patients with community-acquired pneumonia in Beijing].
Keywords of People