Subject Areas on Research
- A new millenium for spinal cord regeneration: growth-associated genes.
- An x-ray study of the effect of enzymes on frog sciatic nerve myelin.
- Deletion of a splicing enhancer disrupts PLP1/DM20 ratio and myelin stability.
- Diffusion tensor imaging and myelin composition analysis reveal abnormal myelination in corpus callosum of canine mucopolysaccharidosis I.
- Elevated MAL expression is accompanied by promoter hypomethylation and platinum resistance in epithelial ovarian cancer.
- Evaluation of expression based markers for the detection of breast cancer cells.
- Hypoglossal neuropathy in hereditary neuropathy with liability to pressure palsy.
- Inactivation of the MAL gene in breast cancer is a common event that predicts benefit from adjuvant chemotherapy.
- Inhibitory role of CD19 in the progression of experimental autoimmune encephalomyelitis by regulating cytokine response.
- Isolation of oligodendrocyte-like cells from human umbilical cord blood.
- Linkage analysis of candidate myelin genes in familial multiple sclerosis.
- New polymorphic short tandem repeats for PCR-based Charcot-Marie-Tooth disease type 1A duplication diagnosis.
- The 1.4-Mb CMT1A duplication/HNPP deletion genomic region reveals unique genome architectural features and provides insights into the recent evolution of new genes.
Keywords of People